Hi, I’m Liza Calderon Blatter, owner of the Tropical Gem. John and I have two beautiful daughters, Blair and Jamie.
We love going to a beach or being on a lake. We were lucky to find both at Tropical Hideaway here on Lake LBJ. You will be thrilled with the resort like pools, our beach, the grounds, the lake views and having direct access to it.
Whether you are with family, here for the Texas Wine Country, special event, wedding, or anniversary, or even just want some alone time on the beach, we can accommodate your needs with our Lake LBJ vacation rental.
- One Private Bedroom with a King Size Bed.
- Upgraded pillows, linens, and towels
- Living Room with sofa, chaise, and queen sized sofa sleeper
- Electric Fireplace, with heat or without for year-round ambience
- Large Balcony with ample seating
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with everything you need to make a good home cooked meal
- 43″ Mounted TV in bedroom and 50″ in living room
- Granite and stone throughout. Completely remodeled – very comfortable
Call Liza for info about availability and reservations
Best described as a Tropical Gem. Click here to see pictures, find availability, and pricing
Nestled in the Texas Hill Country, Lake LBJ is part of the 5 Highland Lakes. Click for fun things to do while staying at the lake.
BBQ, Swim Getting Active
You have access to 2 Pools, Many BBQ pits, Beach Volleyball, 2 Tennis Courts, Beach, and More!
Texas Wine Country
Integer placerat ullamcorper urna nec rhoncus. Sed velit justo, lacinia non sapien imperdiet,